Our Mission is to assist the residents of Goshen, without charge, by providing services in time of need so that all residents of Goshen may live in dignity, safety and comfort.
- Coordinate community care services for those in need.
- Provides assistance to those who return home from a hospital stay or outpatient treatment, who are housebound, or who find themselves in need.
- Provides transportation to medical appointments, personal shopping, companionship, respite care and other assistance to those in need and to their caregivers.
- Maintains medical supplies and equipment to lend to those in need.
- Sponsors educational programs concerning medical or health related issues, particularly those affecting seniors.
- Provides, in cooperation with local visiting nurse programs and trained volunteers, support, friendship, encouragement and assistance to those who are terminally ill and to their families.
- Assesses the need for hospice care either at home or in a hospice facility for the terminally ill and, upon request, assists the terminally ill in being placed in such facility.
- Provides bereavement support, programs and counseling.
- Provides, in cooperation with other agencies, social programs for seniors.
The Goshen Community Care & Hospice, Inc.
PO Box 202
5 Old Middle Street
Goshen, CT 06756