(Due to Covid-19 precautions our loan closet is limited. Please call for more information)
On June 30th, 2016, Goshen Community Care & Hospice was awarded a grant in the amount of $ 2,000 from the Northwest Connecticut Community Foundation.
This grant was made possible by funding from the Ruth and Robert Cron Endowment Fund, a fund of the Northwest Connecticut Community Foundation. GCC&H has a lending loan closet with durable medical equipment which is available to residents. With this grant, GCC&H has purchased two rolling walkers with seats and two portable aluminum wheelchair ramps to accommodate 1-3 steps.
Items in our Medical Closet
- Standard walkers
- Rolling walkers with seats
- Shower Chairs
- Shower Benches
- 8 foot portable aluminum ramp
- 10 foot portable aluminum ramp
- Wheelchairs (different varieties)
- Transport wheelchairs
- Knee walker
- Large 24 foot wheelchair ramp (currently on loan)
- Other Miscellaneous equipment